Camera ready & copyright form submission deadline
October 10 2017 (hard deadline).
All accepted papers must be presented by at least one of the author for papers to be included in the conference proceedings and to be published in IEEE XPLORE as per IEEE policy.
Final papers can be prepared and submitted following five easy steps
Step 1 - Prepare your final paper
- Address the reviewer's concerns
- Paper must be written in english using the available LaTeX or Microsoft word templates for A4 format. Formatting may not be altered.
- Max limit of 8 pages are required per paper in standard IEEE format.
Step 2 - Add Copyright information to the first page of the paperThe appropriate copyright clearance code notice is to appear on the bottom of the first page of each paper according to the guidelines set forth in the Cataloging/Copyright Instructions for an IEEE Conference Proceeding.
Detailed instructions can be found at:
for papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is:
U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
for papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is:
978-1- 5386-2969- 7/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
for papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is:
978-1- 5386-2969- 7/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
for all other papers the notice is:
978-1- 5386-2969- 7/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Moreover, templates for publishing can be accessed from:
don’t forget to plug the copyright notice given above on bottom of first page (only) of your paper.
Step 3 - Check your final paperUse PDF eXpress to verify the PDF file of the paper for IEEE-compliance before submission. Papers that are not IEEE-compliant will not be included in the proceedings nor published.
Creating a PDF format of your paper
- Add the copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document. If necessary, contact email@example.com for the appropriate copyright notice.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
|First time users||
|Previous users||Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.|
Step 4 - Sign the copyright form for each paper
- Include information on copyright form submission or e-copyright
- Title of the conference must be:
2017 First International Conference on Latest trends in Electrical Engineering and Computing Technologies (INTELLECT)
- Title of your paper must be entered with exactly same working for consistent IEEE indexing
- Sign it and scan it (typed names not acceptable and you will be asked to submit again)